The Mission of the Englewood Youth Foundation is to be the philanthropic arm of the Englewood Rotary Club.
Our mission is accomplished based on four pillars:
Pillar #1 - Provide direct financial support to the youth through scholarships and specific program funding.
· Scholarships to more than thirty five deserving graduates on award night at Lemon Bay High School
· Dictionaries at Englewood Elementary School
· Englewood Elementary Read Program
· Support for the YMCA Read Program
Pillar #2 - Financially support surrounding schools and area youth organizations that provide direct services and experiences to under-served children.
· Take Stock In Children Program
Pillar #3 - Establish long-term working partnerships with public schools and area youth organizations that share our vision.
· Englewood Elementary School
· L.A. Ainger School
· LBHS Band Program
· LBHS Drama
· LBHS Project Graduation
· Use of Rotary Camp Grounds by a variety of youth organizations
Pillar #4 - Provide volunteer and support services directly to youth and youth programs that encourage community outreach, career advancement and leadership development.
· LBHS Fire Fighter Cadet Program
· Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Programs
· Englewood Sailing Association Youth programs.
How can you get involved?
· Join the Englewood Rotary Club and become a member of the Englewood Youth Foundation.
· Make a tax deductible donation directly to the Englewood Youth Foundation*.
· Become a benefactor by including the Englewood Youth Foundation as a beneficiary of your will, life insurance policy, or annuity*.
· Create a scholarship fund in conjunction with the Englewood Youth Foundation*.
· Volunteer to help with any of many youth programs which benefit from contributions given by the Englewood Youth Foundation.
· Notify us of other Englewood youth and/or youth organizations that may benefit from our assistance.
*Every dollar donated goes to work. Not one cent is spent for expenses or administration.Type your paragraph here.
The Rotary Club of Englewood