The Rotary Club of Englewood
The Mission of the Englewood Youth Foundation is to be the philanthropic arm of the Englewood Rotary Club.
Our mission is accomplished based on four pillars:
Pillar #1 - Provide direct financial support to the youth through scholarships and specific program funding.
· Scholarships to more than thirty five deserving graduates on award night at Lemon Bay High School
· Dictionaries at Englewood Elementary School
· Englewood Elementary Read Program
· Support for the YMCA Read Program
Pillar #2 - Financially support surrounding schools and area youth organizations that provide direct services and experiences to under-served children.
· Take Stock In Children Program
Pillar #3 - Establish long-term working partnerships with public schools and area youth organizations that share our vision.
· Englewood Elementary School
· L.A. Ainger School
· LBHS Band Program
· LBHS Drama
· LBHS Project Graduation
· Use of Rotary Camp Grounds by a variety of youth organizations
Pillar #4 - Provide volunteer and support services directly to youth and youth programs that encourage community outreach, career advancement and leadership development.
· LBHS Fire Fighter Cadet Program
· Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Programs
· Englewood Sailing Association Youth programs.
How can you get involved?
· Join the Englewood Rotary Club and become a member of the Englewood Youth Foundation.
· Make a tax deductible donation directly to the Englewood Youth Foundation*.
· Become a benefactor by including the Englewood Youth Foundation as a beneficiary of your will, life insurance policy, or annuity*.
· Create a scholarship fund in conjunction with the Englewood Youth Foundation*.
· Volunteer to help with any of many youth programs which benefit from contributions given by the Englewood Youth Foundation.
· Notify us of other Englewood youth and/or youth organizations that may benefit from our assistance.
*Every dollar donated goes to work. Not one cent is spent for expenses or administration.Type your paragraph here.